Who are we?
With almost 40 years’ experience in the design and production of catamarans under the CATANA CATAMARANS and BALI CATAMARANS brands, CATANA GROUP is a major player in the boating world.
The men and women of the company share a common passion for the sea, as well as technical aspects of boating and all the associated professions. This passion for high-end yachting is the driving force behind the group, which, combined with know-how and a constant quest for quality, has enabled us to establish an unparalleled industrial tool, dedicated to innovation.
A solid group
CATANA GROUP's core activity is the construction and marketing of catamarans.
The group comprises sites in 6 locations:
- A production site at Canet en Roussillon (South of France)
- A production site at Marans (France, Atlantic coast)
- An industrial joinery shop at Rivesaltes (South of France)
- A service base at Port Pin Rolland (South of France)
- A production site in Al Haouaria (Tunisia)
- A production site in Portugal
Currently, the company employs a staff of more than 1,300, all of whom are committed to the group's corporate project and its family culture.
Since 2014, CATANA GROUP has experienced strong growth and is constantly looking for innovative and environmentally friendly concepts. Thanks to its exceptional profitability and solid financial structure, the company is one of the leaders in its sector.
- Deck hardware installation – Rigger
- Marine engineer
- Marine electrician
- Fitting-out carpenter
- Laminator – Draper
- CNC Operator
- Team leader
- Design team technician
- Method technician
- Support services (Logistics, Sales, Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales Administration, After Sales Service, Quality, Maintenance, etc.)